Selection criteria – teaching and training mobilities
1. The number and the type of mobility that it has benefited from in the ERASMUS + program. Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded. The maximum will be for those who have not benefited from any mobility.
2. The initiating, development and finalizing of billateral agreements with other universities or partner institutions (only ERASMUS + will be considered). Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded. The maximum will be granted to those who have multiple agreements. (faculty may require evidence to do so).
3. The theme (s) proposed are related to the candidate’s professional profile and the host institutions specialization. Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded. The selection committee of the faculty will decide for the interpretation of the maximum and minimum score according to the candidate’s profile.
4. Language level. It will be taken into account even if the candidate has also held courses in an international language. Evidence may be required to do so by the selection committee.
Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded.
5. Is the ERASMUS + Code of Good Practices respected by increasing the international visibility of Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti? Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded. The maximum score can be offered for: Ex: new teaching technologies, active involvement in curriculum development, etc.
6. Other specific selection criteria for each faculty. Marks from 1 to 5 will be awarded.